• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Moving to Muncie, Indiana -- Can any Indiana deacs some knowledge on?

Reaction score
Because I'm always impressed by the reach of this online community, I wanted to be sure and see:

Anyone have any good info/contacts for the Muncie, Indiana area? We'll be totally new, but connected to a doc program at Ball State.

Thanks so much for any help you can provide.

Because I'm always impressed by the reach of this online community, I wanted to be sure and see:

Anyone have any good info/contacts for the Muncie, Indiana area? We'll be totally new, but connected to a doc program at Ball State.

WOAH! Left field, dude. Congrats.

Pete Lembo is the best tax accountant in the area.

WOAH! Left field, dude. Congrats.

Pete Lembo is the best tax accountant in the area.

And his daughter Katie has her thumb on the pulse of the town. Check out her twitter feed.

BSD can probably give you some pretty good advice based on his knowledge from 10 years ago, but nothing more up to date than that. I'm pretty sure a condition of receiving his diploma from Ball State was a voluntary agreement on his part to never ever return to Muncie, Indiana.

If you have kids, make sure they don't run into the fields chasing lights in the sky.

Fight on! Fight on dear old Muncie! Fight on hoist the gold and blue! You'll be tattered, torn, and hurtin' once the Munc' is done with you! Gooooooooooooo Eagles!

wrjq4m.jpg

BSD can probably give you some pretty good advice based on his knowledge from 10 years ago, but nothing more up to date than that. I'm pretty sure a condition of receiving his diploma from Ball State was a voluntary agreement on his part to never ever return to Muncie, Indiana.

MUNCIE FTW

I haven't been back in 10 years now, which is really sad, so I'm not sure how much help I'll be. You married? Kids? Age?

Not a whole lot happening in Muncie outside of BSU, which isn't necessarily bad depending on what you're looking for. Yorktown is near by and might (?) be considered an upgrade to Muncie in terms of family life.

#LemboIN

Also, I'm a little jealous, which is weird.

LOL @ just kill yourself tag.

I haven't been back in 10 years now, which is really sad, so I'm not sure how much help I'll be. You married? Kids? Age?

Not a whole lot happening in Muncie outside of BSU, which isn't necessarily bad depending on what you're looking for. Yorktown is near by and might (?) be considered an upgrade to Muncie in terms of family life.

#LemboIN

#calledit

One of my friends is a doc at Ball Memorial and lives in Yorktown. He loves it. Your dollar goes a lot further than Chicago and the people are really nice. He said kids sports and schools are good as well. Much happier than when he lived in Chicago. Seems like a great place to live as a family.

Back