• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Moving to Phoenix - Need Advice

traegshock

Reaction score
Hey peeps, long time no talk. Been MIA for a while - JAG world has me busy.

Anyway, looks like the wife and I may be moving to Phoenix. After spending two years in South Georgia, we're ready for a big city (missing Chicago very much). I was wondering if any of you had experience in Phoenix.

We're looking to move to an area that is walkable to restaurants, bars, etc. I'll be working at Luke Air Force Base. Any insights you can provide would be awesome.

Thanks all! Hope all is well. Go DEACS!

sunblock.jpg

Hey peeps, long time no talk. Been MIA for a while - JAG world has me busy.

Anyway, looks like the wife and I may be moving to Phoenix. After spending two years in South Georgia, we're ready for a big city (missing Chicago very much). I was wondering if any of you had experience in Phoenix.

We're looking to move to an area that is walkable to restaurants, bars, etc. I'll be working at Luke Air Force Base. Any insights you can provide would be awesome.

Thanks all! Hope all is well. Go DEACS!

Go get a Double-Double from In-N-Out...

I think Phoenix is pretty cool, but I haven't lived out there in a long time. Enjoy it though!

ITK doesnt post here anymore, but she lives near Phoenix. PM me your email address, and I'll email her and see if she'll contact you with some pointers.

Back