• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mr Robot Mafia - civs win

Eagles_Legendz

Reaction score
e90844dd99.jpg

Welcome to the world created by fsociety, where ambitious hackers seek to overthrow and destroy E Corp once and for all.

In this game there are 18 players. Of the 18, the initial distribution is as follows: 12 civilians, 4 mafia, 1 independent, and 1 recruitable alignment-neutral player. That alignment-neutral player will become a civilian if they are not recruited. In the event that they are recruited, it will announce whether they've joined the civilians/independent/mafia.

Mafia must eliminate the independent & create a scenario where it's impossible for civilians to win.
Civilians must eliminate mafia & independent.
Independent must get it to 1-1 or better versus civilians and eliminate the mafia.

Rules are standard and you've all played before. 10 minute OT. Majo's are instant. If you see one and I'm not around, call it and it's twilight until I call NIGHT. They are in effect until 6 or fewer players remain.

Everyone received a role. There's a portion of you who received the following: You are a member of fsociety, and a vanilla civilian. You win with the town.

In addition to this vanilla claim, mafia have been given safe claims. As usual, be wary of any role claim just because it sounds civilian (or, conversely, because it sounds too made up to exist).

Player pool:

1. Doofus - vanilla died d5
2. nonny - vanilla died d1
3. Ph - Elliot, cop dead n4
4. Boston - arcade bg, died n3
5. Gouda - Mafia hit n5
6. Ryala
7. bym - vanilla died n1
8. Sd3 - Darlene, civ, dead n4
9. Da
10. tejas
11. Dv7 - vanilla died d2
12. Romanov - vanilla died d3
13. jtp - Angela, recruitable died n3
14. Chaos - vanilla died n2
15. timdunk - Mafia hit n5
16. Lokis - Price, Mafia, dead d4
17. RSF - Mr Robot hit n5
18. toog - Tyrell Wellick, Mafia, dead n3

I'm especially busy tomorrow morning & am doing this from my phone so any additional vote counts are helpful. Thank you.

It's now day 1. Day 1 ends 10:30am.

Last edited:
I took a break from no weeknight drinking for this

QB - Carr
RB - Le'veon
RB - Lamar Miller
WR - Brandin Cooks
WR - Jeremy Maclin
FLEX - Frank Gore
TE - Clive Walford
D - Colts
K - Justin Tucker

BE - Ryan Mathews
BE - Allen Hurns
BE - Stef Diggs
BE - Travis Benjamin
BE - Christine Michael
BE - Kamar Aiken
BE - RG3

Whoever is the first to tell me that I killed it will be exempt from any votes from me this game. I'ma poop now and when I come back, I'm looking forward to see who wins

Whoever is the first to tell me that I killed it will be exempt from any votes from me this game. I'ma poop now and when I come back, I'm looking forward to see who wins

You killed it

Drafted tonight. Best team? Or best team ever?

12 team, keeper progressing to dynasty league. And I just traded 17th round keeper for 7th round Jordan Reed.

f828291b7b0928d7b3b9af917554ae51.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back