• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mr Robot Mafia Sign Up - Begins 8/31

I think so - never really thought about it. Actually, I guess I do, I am almost positive that i have used that when saying I am going to try to get someone on skype - ping them on skype seems like a good fit.

I hear people say it and im not sure if i want to be one of them. ill give it a shot later today

Tempting because Eagles, but I can't. No time. Sorry.

Miss you all. Except RSF.

Where is the dickinhand guy, he showed promise

just started using teh chase AARP card and it's 3% cash back at restaurants no annual fee HOLLER*

*you do not have to be on AARP to have the card

If you are looking for cash/savings, this is the best card:

https://www.fidelity.com/cash-management/visa-signature-card

you just linked to a 2% card. chase AARP is 3% on restaurants. i eat out a lot. i already have 2% with the citi double cash. but thank you.

gouda found a sweet deal from chase the other day but it has a $450 annual fee so i am hesitant. i also dont think they would let me get 2 chase cards in 2 weeks time.

you just linked to a 2% card. chase AARP is 3% on restaurants. i eat out a lot. i already have 2% with the citi double cash. but thank you.

gouda found a sweet deal from chase the other day but it has a $450 annual fee so i am hesitant. i also dont think they would let me get 2 chase cards in 2 weeks time.

I cant imagine restaurants/gas stations are more than 50% of your purchases - if they are, kudos to you.

There is a thread on here with people that talk about the Chase Signature card.

I use the Starwood Amex for all my work purchases - the points transfer well to any other travel company (1 to 1.25 on delta), and the signup points are basically 2-4 nights free in starwood hotels and free upgrades in Ws and Westins are nice - highly recommend if you travel. The only problem is the card is purple and ugly, but whatevs.

There is a thread on here with people that talk about the Chase Signature card.

I use the Starwood Amex for all my work purchases - the points transfer well to any other travel company (1 to 1.25 on delta), and the signup points are basically 2-4 nights free in starwood hotels and free upgrades in Ws and Westins are nice - highly recommend if you travel. The only problem is the card is purple and ugly, but whatevs.

I'm gonna cancel my Amex Platinum for the Chase Sapphire Reserve. $150 AMF with bomb ass benefits and a $1500 ESB? Yes plz

I cant imagine restaurants/gas stations are more than 50% of your purchases - if they are, kudos to you.

Also, if restaurants are <35% of your monthly non-rent spend, you're a poor.

closed; roles going out, first deadline 10:30am. Have a meeting at 9:00am which should be half hour, and a call at 1:10, so vote counts will be useful early on. Thanks.

Back