• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MS Paint- The Fall of Deacon Sports

Teaparty.jpg

Shouldn't they be dressed as native Americans/Indians?

Is that a China Man?

And yes, dude, I know that Asian-American is the preferred nomenclature.

Shouldn't they be dressed as native Americans/Indians?

Listen Bob Ross you paint a fucking picture before you criticize. Its clearly an Irish hat and a pirates hat for DV7 and Irish. Not all colonists throwing the tea were dressed as native americans. Though what other historical inaccuracies would you like to point out, that the ships in Boston harbor were three mast ships not one.

Listen Bob Ross you paint a fucking picture before you criticize. Its clearly an Irish hat and a pirates hat for DV7 and Irish. Not all colonists throwing the tea were dressed as native americans. Though what other historical inaccuracies would you like to point out, that the ships in Boston harbor were three mast ships not one.

I've been inspired. Opening MSPaint.

Post of the year, right here. Mainly for the Bob Ross mention.

Great work on the MS Paint Jobs.

LOLOL. Crushed me.

I was ROLLING when I saw this. Absolutely hilarious. Bob Ross, kill me.

Back