• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MTOW, Country Dan Lays Out the Stats

Ah. His blog and not a haas.

Last edited:
do these guys just not proofread their stuff before they hit the button to publish it?

"On the road, he's 2-32 against non-conference opponents."

Wow, 2 articles in one day. Disco is on a tear.

I'd like to challenge the anonymous responders in the section below to become constructive forces and help aid this discussion.

It is refreshing that certain nay sayers have not shown up, though I'm not qualified to judge the psychosis.

I feel like if he's going to be fired we should have heard something by now.

But I know if he's going to be retained we almost certainly would have heard something by now.

Dan did drugs, everybody.

Of course he did. Probably still does. Ain't nothing wrong with smoking a little reefer and raking leaves. This is a guy who gets it:

19457_100103756692157_5179111_n.jpg

So Ron is trolling us by taking forever to do this and by telling Feinstein he's not "firing" Buzzdick. So now Dan is trolling Ron to say get on with it already. Go Dan.

So Ron is trolling us by taking forever to do this and by telling Feinstein he's not "firing" Buzzdick. So now Dan is trolling Ron to say get on with it already. Go Dan.

Exactly!

Well done, Dan. Thanks for the article. It also answers all of the posters with the "Where's Dan Collins?!?!?!" questions. He knows as much as we know.

Very good article. I do think Buzz knows hoops. I certainly believe our offensive sets and defensive rotations were better than I've seenin a while. But he lacked some of the other things a head coach needs to really succeed at this level.

Oy vay, does this matter in the scheme of things? He can't recruit, he comes across as a dolt in the media and throws his own players under the bus, he doesn't seem to get his players coached up enough to win on the road in not-so-hostile environments, few players have advanced or progressed to become better...on and on and on. Do we really need to discuss offensive sets vs. Dino??

It doesn't matter. He is the wrong coach at the wrong time and if something doesn't give soon, Wake faces the very real possibility of falling off the map of historical competitiveness, whatever the hell that is anymore. Wellman has certainly lowered the bar with all of his misleading doublespeak and propaganda.

Back