• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MTOW, Latest from Dan

tbird

Reaction score
Bz never made the statement earlier this week...

http://www.journalnow.com/sports/wf...cle_4ea442ea-a573-11e3-ae54-0017a43b2370.html

So, if Dan had this info yesterday afternoon why did he wait to get scooped by Bz's radio appearance this morning. He should have had his story out first thing this morning. And Dan's Bz quote is mysteriously similar to Bz's radio quotes.

I appreciate Dan's assessment of the current predictament. Over the last 12 months he has made his feelings known concerning Bz on a couple occasions. However, there are many more times where he has been neutral. IMHO, Dan would rather "Hunt With the Hounds and Run With the Hares"

I thought Buzz didn't read the internet or participate in Social Media??

So, if Dan had this info yesterday afternoon why did he wait to get scooped by Bz's radio appearance this morning. He should have had his story out first thing this morning. And Dan's Bz quote is mysteriously similar to Bz's radio quotes.

I don't think Dan said he had the info yesterday afternoon.

Best words I have heard from Bz. This was a team that could have had a decent season had it shown up each game.

Best part is when bz says you have to play for the people that wore the jersey before you. Guess he embraced the uncultured thugs and got a win.

Bzzz said all of this verbatim tonight with Stan on his abbreviated radio show. Clawson got the last half hour of the show and was great as usual as he prepares for spring practice to begin.

Maybe if he'd tried this 4 years ago, we wouldn't be in this situation. Too little too late.

I don't think Dan said he had the info yesterday afternoon.

Quote from the article: As it turned out, there was a team meeting Sunday, and yesterday [Redacted] told me all about it.

Yesterday being Wednesday.

Where has this [Redacted] been for the last 4 years? I'm not suggesting he's the right man for the job, but comments like this would have helped his cause.

Sometimes, journalists are asked to hold quotes and sources and are happy to do so to maintain channels.

Back