• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MTOW: Pondering the Imponderable

Dan is really concerned that both RW and Bz have no clue has to what's going on with this program. He is totally confused by it.

Because he's a clueless shill. He had to see a lot of peen to realize the emperor had no clothes.

I'm surprised some are upset about the Chase Fischer quote. It's the first time he's passed on the opportunity to throw a player under the bus. That's progress.
What a heap today was.

Dan, to his credit, is seeing the disaster this really is. And if the real journalist comes out he is going to keep it up.

I'm more surprised that Dan Collins has to drive home from Maryland as opposed to flying. Nothing Buzz says surprises me at this point.

I am surprised that he just didn't stay home and dvr the game, see what he needed to see and then just call Bz up. That game, like Clemson and some others, was
so ugly, it wasn't worth watching. They are going to take us off TV if we keep playing like that. We will be lucky to get ESPN3. We looked like we had never even practiced. Can we win four more games this year? And does RW bring back Bz for a fourth year ?

From Disco Dan's article: "I asked [Redacted] if he was comfortable with Moto's offensive aggressiveness.

"Well, as long as they’re good shots,'' [Redacted] said. "He had a couple of open shots. He had the ball deep in the post.

"As a coach, that’s all you can do, get guys opportunities when they’re open, or deep in the post – and they have to convert.''

Huh?? None of Moto's three shots were really what I would call "good" shots. #smh

It'd be great if Dan did this to one of Bdz's rambling craptastic answers he regularly provides.

Dan needs to just pimp slap [Redacted]. He knows that it would feel so good to do so.

#doitDan

What I was saying Dirk is that two of his 3 "deep in the post" looks were the result of him putting the ball on the floor and attempting to drive one on one into the lane. And what he really did was drive recklessly into the guy's chest with his head down before chucking up a wild lay-up attempt. In my opinion, not exactly a good look.

Back