• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MTOW: Price Getting Pushed

Cameron and Radford are mobile qb's as well.

Tanner was shell-shocked as a freshman in the Florida State game. I have not seen any aggressiveness in his play or leadership since. He is not a runner in any type of option game. He is not quick or fast enough to be a running threat. WF has never been known as a quarterback school in teaching and coaching QB's to progress and excel at the position. Tanner seems to be a great kid, but his talents would have been better as a drop-back passer. This just wasn't possible at WF with the ongoing O Line problems. I think we are going to see the same offense production as we had last season. I hope that I am wrong, but thats the way I see it right now....

I think that our move to the option has as much to do with Quarterback depth than anything. The unspoken truth is, that if we truly commit to run a lot of misdirection this year, Price will probably not make it through the season. That is just a lot of hits for a quarterback to take. I think that our staff sees depth in the lineup at QB, and figures we can run it for the year finally without running out of quarterbacks.

Back