• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Music service

YoungBuck95

Reaction score
Spotify vs. Beats Music vs. Pandora vs. Rdio? I've heard good things about Beats & Rdio. I like Spotify's new update. Don't like how Pandora doesn't give much control to the user. Which ones the best? Would switch if convinced.

Waiting for the new iTunes spotifyesque to come out and then probably will get that, otherwise sticking to the free services for now.

If you have an Android phone, Google Music is pretty good.

I pay for Spotify and have zero complaints.

This. Went from free (just listened at work) to pay when I got my Sonos speakers. Works great on phones, tablets and being able to listen offline is great.

<- Yet another satisfied Spotifier. I can't say I do my due diligence to make sure it's still the best option for me, but that's in no small part because of how content I am.

Waiting for the new iTunes spotifyesque to come out and then probably will get that, otherwise sticking to the free services for now.

They're coming out with something new? I have iTunes Radio with my Match sub, and it sucks. Low SQ and plenty of repeats. I tried it for one weekend and gave up.

You're really sport for choice right now with options. Pandora sucks. Spotify, rdio and Google Music all have it crushed.

I like to make my own playlists and have never had any issues with Grooveshark.

Back