• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

My Heart Aches

morrison2951

Reaction score
For those who knew my wife of 34 years, she was one of a kind and a helluva Wake Feature Twirler.

I got through the service and the weekend, and knowing that she is no longer in any pain gives me peace.

Attachments

• imagejpeg_0(38).jpg
    imagejpeg_0(38).jpg
    310.9 KB · Views: 91
That's got to be really tough. I'm sorry for your loss.

Wow. Really sorry to hear that. sorry for your loss. She sounds like she was a terrific lady

So sorry to hear this. Our thoughts are absolutely with you. Take care of yourself and cherish the time you had together.

Scott, so sorry for your loss. I never met her, but from her obituary, she lived an amazing and purpose-filled life.

Oh man, so sorry to hear this. Thanks for sharing with your OGB "family".

So sorry to hear this. Prayers for your family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My heart goes out to you and your family- I'm so sorry for your loss.

Im so sorry for your loss. Words can only convey so much but I hope you step a little lighter knowing how much our little community feels for you and your loved ones.

Just seeing this and have no words to lessen the pain. Please know that many of us are thinking about you and your family. She was taken way too soon, but she is at rest and pain free. You all are in my thoughts.

May she rest where the saints repose and may you find comfort in the promise of the resurrection.

Back