• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Myrtle Beach Golf Course Recommendations

scooter84

Jack Campbell
Reaction score
I put this on the golf thread but got no responses...

I need recommendations for two courses to play in the Myrtle Beach area in two weeks. We are staying in the Cherry Grove area so don't really want to drive to any of the courses in the far south portion of the Strand. We want to play quality. I have not played that much golf down there and it has been a long time. I hear good things about Tidewater? Could we get on the Dunes Club? What else is really good? Any tricks to getting good rates?
Thanks in advance...

I played Tidewater last summer, and it was in sub-optimal condition given its reputation. Nice layout though and scenic.

if playing tidewater beware of the crazy old man who lives off the second green

i posted it on the thread that vt linked i believe, but check out thistle golf club in calabash.

Plenty of great courses; headed there myself in October for the 25th annual. Favorite track?

Caledonia.

Back