• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Name of the year bracket

My cousin dated a guy with the last name of Hymen. Her first name, Tara. I really wish they had gotten married and named their kid Buster.

Saw a story the other day (might have been on here?) of a Brazilian basketball player whose last name was Fuck, that has to make the 2015 list

love Amanda Miranda Panda.

some people i have met over the years. a woman named "Santa." it was on her business card and she maintained it was real. always liked ray wrey. recently met a Walter Wronka and was sad that his parents did not take the obvious opportunity to name him William.

I've recently been really pumped about my discovery of Sunderland FC's new soccer coach, Dick Advocaat. But just yesterday I discovered an 18th century antiquarian bro called Cox Macro. That's a sweet-ass name.

love Amanda Miranda Panda.

some people i have met over the years. a woman named "Santa." it was on her business card and she maintained it was real. always liked ray wrey. recently met a Walter Wronka and was sad that his parents did not take the obvious opportunity to name him William.

should have been Wrilliam Wronka.

latest

Back