• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Name that Tune

I posted this link on the Clarence Clemons thread on the Pit, but somewhat ironic with all the Thunder Road hits on this thread. Here is a link with a good write-up and a great imbedded clip of Thunder Road:

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/newsdesk/2011/06/bloodbrother-clarence-clemons-1942-2011.html

Good article, and amazing video clip of Thunder Road from 1978. The Big Man brought the house down with that sax solo to end the song. And Springsteen became such a wuss with Born in the USA and everything after that I had forgotten what a huge rock hero he once was.

I'm not 64.....nor am I rick Astley...although I have Astleyed a bunch of people...

thank you.... i gave a bunch of peolpe pos but couldn't give you any more.....that's weird.

Thunder Road for me too.

If someone doesn't know the song, there is a pretty awesome internet tool called 'google' that will probably help you find the lyrics.

If someone doesn't know the song, there is a pretty awesome internet tool called 'google' that will probably help you find the lyrics.

That's cheating...next thing you'll be telling someone to slap their thigh when they go up for a shot if the ref can't see you do it.

Back