• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Name the Band you're straight crushing over right now.

Egg

Reaction score
I can't stop listening to vampire weekend. Its not exactly new music, but somehow they've jumped back into my life, and I can't seem to get past it.

I'm about 10 years late on this but I'm loving A Perfect Circle. Can't believe I didn't give them a chance before.

Ed Sharpe/Magnetic Zeros. I sort of hated them when I first heard them about a year and a half ago, thought they were some corny indie Partridge Family or a poor man's Polyphonic Spree, but somehow I finally 'got' them in the last 60 days or so and love them now.

Arcade Fire, esp songs like Ready to Start and Keep the Car Running with their driving rhythms.

Was on a month long Stones bender since reading Keith's book and then an Exile on Main Street book right after.

The last couple of days - The Smiths/Morrissey

Also, I'm late to the party on these guys, but Junip as a band and jose gonzalez as a solo artist.

Foster The People, but still crushing on Deer Tick a lot too.

Been listening to the new Silverstein album quite a bit lately in preparation for seeing them on Sunday.

Scotty from American Idol! Just kidding, I'm still listening primarily to classic rock.

Was on a month long bender, stoned, since...wait, is this the right thread?

Back