• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Name the Bell! - "The Old Gold & Black of Tobacco Road"

Everyone, when you are pissed about bzzzz, remember, at some point these 2 have their tongues down each other throats.

Just throats?

That's not only a wonderful woman you are talking about with such condensing tones but also my minister. Her marriage is not fair game for the boards. Stop now!

I understand the response but it pretty much has been confirmed everything is fair game on these boards short of actual hate speech, nudity, and illegal activities.

I have to say, I never thought the day would come to the pit that we are making sexual jokes about a lesbian minister.

That's not only a wonderful woman you are talking about with such condensing tones but also my minister. Her marriage is not fair game for the boards. Stop now!

And condensed tones make such a horrible sound.

That said, I gotta agree with DieHard. While I don't always practice the best of taste here, I don't think it's right to mock nonoffending private folks, especially when they have a positive Wake connection. I propose we stick to mocking Buzzdick, Wellman, Hatch and the BOT.

That said, I gotta agree with DieHard. While I don't always practice the best of taste here, I don't think it's right to mock nonoffending private folks, especially when they have a positive Wake connection. I propose we stick to mocking Buzzdick, Wellman, Hatch and the BOT.

And one another

Wait. That wasn't a picture of Bzzz and Wellman?

There is a bell that rings every time we score???

I've never heard it.
the_rock_clap_clap_gif_170181014.gif

Back