• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Name Things Wake Basketball is good at...

Don't know how good we are at it, but we have a lot of practice at filling out the necessary paperwork to allow players to transfer.

Inflating the perceived worth of injured players to explain the lack of team results, thereby creating unattainable expectations from the fans for said injured players

Inflating the perceived worth of injured players to explain the lack of team results, thereby creating unattainable expectations from the fans for said injured players

Not just injured ones.

Free hot dogs. One per recruit? Bowl lady at half time? Crickets counted as fans in attendance before during and after December. Band playing joy joy joy when getting blown out of the coliseum?

In other words NOTHING.

Thanks Ron and buzzout.

Giving away tickets.

Milking the "tickets sold = attendance" standard for all it's worth.

Nothing screams apathy like posting ad nauseum over how little you care.
I think a lot of people spend time here during their work day or it is just one of their usual internet stops but that is different than making time to watch our contests (or actually go to them for that matter). Personally, I missed more football games than ever this season but don't think I really slowed down on the boards.

enabling me to spend more time with my family

Back