• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NASCAR Crew - Do we even have a NASCAR crew?

I like Edwards, no doubt he will win one soon. glad Stewart won though.

was pulling for smoke. i don't really mind carl but tony's really grown on me since starting his own team.

Race was absolutely nuts.

I was so into the race that I was shaking.

GO SMOKE!!!

I was obviously into today's race. Go Smoke...helluva chase for sure.

Amazing end to a great season. Wish Harv had been around but that's the problem with having Talladega in the Chase as much as I love the track.

Glad to see it come down to the final lap of the final race to determine the champion. NASCAR has wanted that since they released this format, and JJ has spoiled it most years. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come.

never have cars going around in circles been so dramatic

Just for fun, I will put in a plug for Dale Jarrett's first Daytona win. Spent the last 2 or 3 laps trading paint with Earnhardt with Ned Jarrett calling the race. Ned was told that it was ok to be a dad, so he "coached" Dale around the last. If was fun to watch Dale manage the last lap, just as he had been coached his entire career and exactly as his dad was telling tv viewers that he son needed to do. Ned felt bad about cheering for his son on tv, so he apologized to Earnhardt privately. Earnhardt showed his true character and told Ned that he was just being a dad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wedZ8S_WBO8

Confession - I live in Hickory

Last edited:
Who's never fired a gun in celebration of something?

Rubbins' mug shot:

16-yosemite-sam-mustach.jpg

Amazing end to a great season. Wish Harv had been around but that's the problem with having Talladega in the Chase as much as I love the track.

are you talking about HARV? Or some racing harv.

Back