• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Nationals Park Ticket Advice

DeacLaw05

Reaction score
I know we've got several Nats fans on the board, so I'm hoping to get some help.

It looks like I'll be taking a road trip with my Dad and brother at the end of July to see the Red Sox and Orioles in Baltimore. I know that the Nats are hosting the Mets the same weekend, and I'd like to catch the Sunday afternoon game there as well.

Which sections would be good for the chance to catch a little bit of shade during a summer day game? Which sections have the best views? Any general advice on what to look for and what to avoid in going to Nationals Park would be appreciated....

The third base side will be in the shade. We sat through a 100 degree day and would have bailed early if we sat elsewhere.

The cheap seats up above home plate will be in the shade. I've sat out some brutal days up there.

Back