• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Nats thread

simosfrostyone

Reaction score
Seems like ten in a row, five walk offs in a week and a seven game lead is threadworthy.

SO I have a question. Do you still root for the Orioles too or has that ship sailed? (I won't blame you, Snyder drove me from the Skins and I hate Peter Angelos more than him).

Who are you asking?

Dumb thread. Delete. There are like four of us on here.

There are a ton of people on the Braves thread. No quality but you can't have everything.

Anthony Rendon is a Hall of Famer. Just know that.

Who are you asking?

Dumb thread. Delete. There are like four of us on here.

Washington people. We all rooted for the O's before the Nattiecakes. Did you just drop em or do you still hold a candle? I mean Cal was the player of our childhood. Hoiles. Tettleton. Big Ben. Mikey D. Harold Reynolds. Chito Martinez!

Where did you grow up? We grew up on garrison st going a few generations back and were never Baltimore fans...

I think there's a weird misunderstanding that DC fans used to be Orioles fans, which just isn't true

Where did you grow up? We grew up on garrison st going a few generations back and were never Baltimore fans...

I think there's a weird misunderstanding that DC fans used to be Orioles fans, which just isn't true

Yeah, they've been Expos fans all along.

Yeah, we grew up hating Angelos because he fought so hard to keep a team from getting back to Washington. Of my group of DC area friends from high school, none were Orioles fans beforehand. But some (read: not all) Orioles/Braves fans in their insecurity seem to run with the narrative.

Not sure about Schierholtz but Taylor needs more seasoning and he isn't going to get it on the bench. Looked pretty lost at the plate for the most part.

Yeah, we grew up hating Angelos because he fought so hard to keep a team from getting back to Washington. Of my group of DC area friends from high school, none were Orioles fans beforehand. But some (read: not all) Orioles/Braves fans in their insecurity seem to run with the narrative.

A ton of Nats fans were O's fans. Hell, until three or four years ago half of Nats park yelled the "O" in the national anthem like they do at Orioles games.

Back