• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Navy's Uniforms for Army-Navy

doubledeac

Reaction score
9WYo8lZ.jpg

I like other than the "Don't Give Up the Ship."

The one that says "NAVY" is way cooler.

Cool helmet- now there's a white helmet that works with their uni colors.

Sweet uni. In before bkf comes by to shit all over the Army-Navy game.

Navy is going to Under Armour next year, so I expect them to have dinosaurs with machine guns on their helmets in 2014.

Because he is bkf and likes taking a contrarian position just to be annoying.

I think it mainly has to do with how promoted/celebrated the game is, regardless of team record. He did serve in the military and Robert Montgomery Knight went to Army, so you think he would be OK with it.

If he didn't delete most of his posts, I could give you a better answer.

Sooner or later they will make mannequins with bigger/wider heads so the helmets don't look likes they're on a 3-year old's head.

Also, FYI, the "Don't give up the ship" is the under pads shirt, so it will not be seen except if the players take off their shoulder pads. The jersey is the "Navy" one on the right.

Sooner or later they will make mannequins with bigger/wider heads so the helmets don't look likes they're on a 3-year old's head.

So you're telling me that wasn't Mike Glennon modeling those jerseys? I thought he was looking a little too tan.

Back