• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NBA 2016-17 Season Prediction Thread

Give us examples

This. Bump yours for titles and we'll see if they pass the test.

Also, it was opening night and an unexpected win for Los Spurs Donks (can I get a Spanish translation?? Donko, donkos??)

I may make only 2-3 posts over the course of an NBA season thread, but I'm #teamRSFthread

Yeah, I'm not sure Gasol is a legit starter on a great team anymore. But I guess that had to have somebody at C to make Aldridge feel ok.

Might not go that far. He's just not built for the small ball era. Spurs had to hide Duncan against the Dubs and similar teams/lineups last year too, and Duncan was still a great defender.

Gasol was -13 in 18 minutes (2 and 4). By comparison, Dedmon was +29 in 16 minutes (2 and 8).

Parker was -12 in 26 minutes (9 pts, 4 ast). By comparison, Mills was +35 in 17 minutes (11 pts, 5 ast).

"Noah says Cleveland still not a tourist destination"

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Gasol was -13 in 18 minutes (2 and 4). By comparison, Dedmon was +29 in 16 minutes (2 and 8).

Parker was -12 in 26 minutes (9 pts, 4 ast). By comparison, Mills was +35 in 17 minutes (11 pts, 5 ast).

Sorry Townie.

Both were bad last night. At this point we know who Parker is. He's going to have more nights like this with the occasional good ones (against lesser pgs and teams mostly). He's a big liability against gs.

Hot take or not? I'd swap parker for ish straight up (I know salaries... unicorns and fairy dust)
Gasol has a chance to learn to fit the system and improve upon last night. We'll see.

This. Bump yours for titles and we'll see if they pass the test.

Also, it was opening night and an unexpected win for Los Spurs Donks (can I get a Spanish translation?? Donko, donkos??)
Los Spurs Burros

They're out in full force and its still October!

Congrats on your regular season win, spurs. I know how much those mean to you.

LOL someone get this guy a WAAAAAAAHMBULANCE !

What was the Regular Season Champions banner ceremony like last night?

Back