• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NBA Off-season thread: Duncan and Garnett retire

I think they're going to be a trainwreck next year. The team they put together makes no sense.

I think they're going to be a trainwreck next year. The team they put together makes no sense.

Screen-Shot-2016-07-06-at-8.48.23-PM.png

Jose Calderon to the Lakers, Mike Dunleavy to the Cavs to make room for DWade.

NBA Off-season thread: Teague, Ish change teams, GS messes w chemistry

Of all the fits, Wade to the Bulls seems the worst.

"We're all just a kid from somewhere."

Brews, any good players grow up in Miami?

If Aronson and Riley can lie and treat D-Wade the way they did, no player should ever trust the Heat again. I hope Whiteside loses his shit and the Heat miss the playoffs.

If Aronson and Riley can lie and treat D-Wade the way they did, no player should ever trust the Heat again. I hope Whiteside loses his shit and the Heat miss the playoffs.

what did they do? From everything I read DWade continually took less money to get Lebron and Bosh paid. He then negotiates with the Heat last year and this year, they pony up, and this year he decides $7 mil is worth leaving the Heat. I don't really see where he has been lied to. But maybe i've missed something, he certainly has seemed pissed at them for no real reason the last two seasons besides his buddy LBJ wants him to screw them over.

How did they lie? They offered him a contract below what he wanted and got somewhere else

Front office has no plan now. They went all in on Noah and Rose returning to form with Butler emerging and Pau keeping strong. Not a terrible strategy, just didn't happen that way and now no Plan B. Took themselves out of any big moves next summer and delayed a rebuild a couple years. Oh well, Dubs and Cavs the only contenders for a few years anyways.

Back