• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NBA Off-season thread: Duncan and Garnett retire

There is no fucking way Bosh comes back to risk his life to play on a shit team without his boys there.

Weird part is that he was the one that wanted to come back last year and the Heat are the ones that want him to stay on the bench. Really weird scenario. Lebatard says he thinks he will be back next year but who the hell knows with that. It's a situation that I know I wouldn't put my life in jeopardy of.

Weird part is that he was the one that wanted to come back last year and the Heat are the ones that want him to stay on the bench. Really weird scenario. Lebatard says he thinks he will be back next year but who the hell knows with that. It's a situation that I know I wouldn't put my life in jeopardy of.

Bosh has multiple doctors who have cleared him. Riley wants him to quit. That way the Heat doesn't have to pay him. The insurance will kick in.

Nah, they only took one player from the U-19 team that lost to the U.S. last summer.

Dinos, Tyler Dorsey (PAC all-freshman @ Oregon), and Papagiannis (#13 this year to the Kings) were all left off the roster

Seems odd considering those guys play against what I would assume to be better talent day in and day out

I don't believe in past performance contracts, especially after Kobe's final contract

Wait, aren't all contracts based on past performance?

I mean they gage performance plus potential when deciding a dollar sign on new ink.

Seems odd considering those guys play against what I would assume to be better talent day in and day out

The Greek league is pretty legit. The rest of their roster is made up of Olympiacos and Panathinaikos players (and a couple of Spanish league guys) where they start over former ACC players such as Hakim Warrick, Elliot Willioms and DJ Strawberry.

Duke would probably finish 3rd though

Bosh has multiple doctors who have cleared him. Riley wants him to quit. That way the Heat doesn't have to pay him. The insurance will kick in.

Sort of. The Heat say that the Drs they use haven't cleared him. Now their is obviously some possible bias from those guys but you would hope that wouldn't happen. Add in the fact that from everything i've read the Heat doctors are good with him playing after the 6-month period the meds he's on take to regulate the blood clots to a safer level it's not quite as cut and dry as you make it seem.

Allen Crabbe 4yrs/$75M from the Nets???????

If I were Crabbe, I would have crawled across lit glass shards to sign this contract and his agent deserves a HUGE bonus. Crabbe would be crazy not to take it.

This is why bad teams stay bad. $18.75M/year for a guy who started EIGHT games last year and averaged 10.2ppg in over 26 mpg?

That may be the worst contract of the offseason so far, although the competition is fierce.

Ha that might be the one contract worse than the Austin Rivers one

Back