• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NBA Off-season thread: Duncan and Garnett retire

Lakers rookies looked really good last night. Zubac is going to be a beast.

Diallo doesn't look like he'll be anything more than an energy guy off the bench. He's too small to play center and doesn't have the skills to play outside.

Diallo doesn't look like he'll be anything more than an energy guy off the bench. He's too small to play center and doesn't have the skills to play outside.

That's your opinion.

Doc drafted him and traded him. I think that was a mistake because Michineau is trash and Diamond Stone looks like he is a ways away from even being an energy guy off the bench.

Classic GM Donk, though.

Now that they have Mo Buckets, it's unlikely Diallo would have seen more than 5 mpg for the next 3-5 years. They've got four solid guys who are much better than he is for the next few years- DJ, Blake, Mo, Brice Johnson.

I don't think it's good or bad move to trade a totally raw guy when you are loaded at his position. Especially for a guy who was barely in a college team's rotation.

I'm not saying Doc is good GM just that this is a non-event.

didnt expect myself to watch all of this but i did. re-writing the season without the 3 point line.

Suns are going to have to wait a year, but I think Chriss/Bender are going to be good.

Which one of y'all is wearing the Duncan Wake jersey in Vegas right now?

Saric is the MVP of the Olympic Qualifying Tournament. It's going to be tough for he and Simmons to play together.

We've had the same six Deacs in the league for the last four seasons since losing Howard. Haven't added an NBA Deac since 2009.

Back