• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NBA offseason thread

I don't think there is much basketball talk in the official Olympic threads if anyone plans on watching Farouq and Nigeria get pounded in a bit on NBCSportsNetwork.

Fuck Jeremy Lin!
545538_451747498191215_76073588_n.jpg

http://blogs.thescore.com/tbj/2012/...-logic/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Nick Young on not being a gunner

Philadunkia:* You have a reputation for being a gunner.* Are you working to tweak your shot selection?

Young:* I’m not a gunner.* It’s more of a confidence.* I believe I can make those shots.* When it’s in my hands, I believe nobody can stop me.* I’m not going to lose that no matter where I go.* I just go out there and play the game.

Philadunkia:* At this stage of your career, at 27, can you change your game? Are you, effectively, “what you are?”

Young:* You learn more every year.* I’m just trying to go out there and play my game.* I get buckets.

Sad news today, former NBA star Dan Roundfield died in a swimming accident in Aruba yesterday. He went out to help his wife and was swept under.

Roundfield was a tough PF. He played really hard and was an excellent rebounder and effective defender.

RIP

That sucks. I was a big Roundfield fan. He was the king of knee and elbow pads if memory serves ..

also, Portland hired Bzd as their head coach today, I mean Terry Stotts.

http://blogs.thescore.com/tbj/2012/...-logic/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Nick Young on not being a gunner

Philadunkia:* You have a reputation for being a gunner.* Are you working to tweak your shot selection?

Young:* I’m not a gunner.* It’s more of a confidence.* I believe I can make those shots.* When it’s in my hands, I believe nobody can stop me.* I’m not going to lose that no matter where I go.* I just go out there and play the game.

Philadunkia:* At this stage of your career, at 27, can you change your game? Are you, effectively, “what you are?”

Young:* You learn more every year.* I’m just trying to go out there and play my game.* I get buckets.

Is Philadunkia the dumbest blog name ever?

Morey just crapped his pants.

Meh, methinks we started to back off about 3 weeks ago. There's been very, very little chatter with us involved during that time. Our "interest" in scrubs like Eduardo Najera over the past couple weeks probably showed the end.

Another theory is that he just didn't want to give up too many of Lamb, Motiejunas, Parsons, or Patterson.

Another theory is he just lost out, but this sort of looks like a historically bad trade for Orlando. What if these 1st rounders are lottery protected? That's a pretty craptastic return for them.

philly gets rid of AI and gets Bynum. not bad at all.

Sixers just got real. J-Rich and Bynum added to Jrue, Turner, Hawes, and Thad Young all in addition to some solid depth guys picked up in the offseason in Kwame Brown, N. Young, and Dorrel Wright. Made out like bandits.

Back