• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NBA offseason thread

Nets offering Brook Lopez, two 1st rounders and taking on Hedo's bad contract for Dwight.

I doubt CP3 goes anywhere; I think he's pretty keen to wait until free agency and then sign with the Knicks.

But I don't really know shit, and maybe that's just the NY media here fucking with me.

Chris_Broussard
Boston offered Rondo & Jeff Green to OKC for Westbrook & KPerkins after last season's playoffs. OKC was not interested, sources say.

Ainge really doesn't like Rondo huh? He's been trying to trade him for 3 years.

rondo is widely known to be one of the biggest douches in the nba

If the C's get CP3 I will do the Antoine shimmy everywhere I go for a week.

Though if this doesn't work out (and I doubt it will), I'm worried about how Rondo will respond. I remember when his contract negotiations were still up in the air a couple years back, and he played terrible during that period. The instability could hurt him. This is probably the final chance that the Big 3 have, so they're going to need Rondo to have his head on straight.

gross.... cp3 to the celts would prove that there is no god

I am really worried about Rondo's fragile psyche especially if he doesn't get traded. He stunk last year after his only friend Perkins got traded.

Gonna make fantasy drafting interesting. So many back to back to back games that the younger guys are going to get more minutes than in a usual season, and I expect the younger guys to have some 1-12 shooting nights.

Boston isn't going to be able to trade for any big names because their tradable players are either way too old, or worthless. They could possibly get something for Ray Allen, but it wouldn't be equivalent talent.

Boston isn't going to be able to trade for any big names because their tradable players are either way too old, or worthless. They could possibly get something for Ray Allen, but it wouldn't be equivalent talent.

"worthless" is a bit of a stretch for a team that's made at least the conference semis each of the past four years.

I doubt the C's will bag CP, but I guarantee Danny will not stand still between now and this time next year. We'll be in the mix for someone big, for better or for worse.

Meh, KG didn't want to come to Boston either at first.

As I said before, the CP deal probably won't happen, but anything is possibllllllllle

Back