• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NBA Rivalry

I wish someone would come out on a super team and just adopt a Floyd Mayweather persona and trash talk all the league publicly.

Antoine Walker vs. contraceptives

Allen Iverson vs. financial planning

MY WARRIORS vs MY LOB CITY to take on MY HEAT

Kwaaaaaame Brown vs. the art of catching

I did that toboggan thing last year at the Great Wall (when I ran into the Heat and Clippers doing a tour). I'm surprised more people don't get hurt. Definitely one of those "only in China" kind of things.

I had one of those moments in Mexico once doing a zip line thing. We were basically strapped in, and a guy 100 yards down the forest was supposed to "catch" us on the other side. There wasn't really any braking mechanism, besides a stick they handed you to grab on to the wire and slow you down.

I did that toboggan thing last year at the Great Wall (when I ran into the Heat and Clippers doing a tour). I'm surprised more people don't get hurt. Definitely one of those "only in China" kind of things.

I think there is one in Gatlinburg somewhere. I seem to remember doing it on a youth trip in middle school.

Back