• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NBC benching "Community", shuffling other programs

alison_brie_gifs.jpg

me likey

I love Amy since SNL, but I have never been able to get into P&R.

I would. With very little publicity, his album debuted at #11. In the next year or so, I wouldn't be surprised to see his name in the same group as Drake.

Yeah anyone who says the line "made the beat and murdered it, Casey Anthony" I'm gonna like.

I love Amy since SNL, but I have never been able to get into P&R.

I'm the opposite. I didn't like Amy Poehler on SNL at all. I didn't like her in other things either. But I love P&R. I don't even really think of Leslie Knope as Amy Poehler.

I actually don't think that pic does Brie justice. She's an absolute fox. That angle (straight on) with her face doesn't exactly work.

And her tabes are too covered up. Show those puppies off.

I remember posting about Allison Brie and Aubrey Plaza (April from P&R) on a thread shortly after Community debuted or maybe before simply based on her Mad Men guest spots. The only pictures of Brie I could find were red carpet shots. It's amazing how she's blown up in the last 2 years.

Here you go, james:

I remember posting about Allison Brie and Aubrey Plaza (April from P&R) on a thread shortly after Community debuted or maybe before simply based on her Mad Men guest spots. The only pictures of Brie I could find were red carpet shots. It's amazing how she's blown up in the last 2 years.

Here you go, james:

DO. WANT.

Back