• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NC Beach geography question

scooter84

Jack Campbell
Reaction score
Is there a name for the entire island where Emerald Isle, Atlantic Beach, Salter Path, Indian Beach are? Like Pleasure Island is where Carolina Beach and Kure Beach are...

I am familiar with the term Crystal Coast but it appears that term is broader than just the island - it seems to cover the whole area - Morehead City, Beaufort, Harker's Island, etc. Does anyone know if there is a more specific name, just for the island?

I have a beach house there and I own my own company. I have never heard of the name of the island other than Crystal Coast or Emerald Isle or Bogue Banks. So I did some research and have determined that th ename of the island is Bogue Banks.

I thought that they taught you how to do research at liberal arts colleges like Weak Florist.

Research

I have a beach house there and I own my own company. I have never heard of the name of the island other than Crystal Coast or Emerald Isle or Bogue Banks. So I did some research and have determined that th ename of the island is Bogue Banks.

I thought that they taught you how to do research at liberal arts colleges like Weak Florist.

Research

People from Wake Forest have people like you to do such manual labor for us. Thanks.

Research

Ebay stores don't count as your own company. Timeshares at a beach trailer park don't constitute ownership of property either.

Back