• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NC Rep accidentally legalizes Fracking

To the extent she can admit she fucked up, she's a bigger man than you. Had a Republican done this fuck up (and the N.C. ones have a looong history of that), you'd find some weakshit angle to defend it.

I guess we now know the truth. Commie Lib Demos

Probably, but they can suspend the rule so she could change her vote.

They can and often do. She tried to make a motion to do that and the speaker just ignored her.

And for those people calling her an idiot etc. there were 12 votes changed on other issues that day alone. It happens all the time.

She put on quite a show apologizing for her "accidental" vote when she knew what she was doing all along. Shameful, secret politics. We know your little secret now.

No, this was a different person. The accidental voter and the vote flipper are two different reps.

Fracking is exempt from the Clean Water Act.

This is the most absurd thing to me. Whatever your thoughts are on the fracking process, there's absolutely no reason it should be exempt from the Clean Water Act. If anything, it should be subject to more stringent regulations than normal things.

Seriously people. It's our freaking WATER. What the hell

This is the most absurd thing to me. Whatever your thoughts are on the fracking process, there's absolutely no reason it should be exempt from the Clean Water Act. If anything, it should be subject to more stringent regulations than normal things.

Seriously people. It's our freaking WATER. What the hell

"job killing regulations"

Back