• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NC State -8

Ive never seen a team that can get away with more illegal chop blocks than WFU.

That pass hit him in the chest.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Plays may be possible, but every opportunity is extremely difficult. We're struggling to come close while State has things wide open. Talent or scheme... or both?

Defense has got to show up here

Missing Hinton and Cade today. Just not a game Wofford can win for us

At least the good citizens in light blue are having a great time right now. All that's left is Chaundee Brown to say "no thanks" and this weekend will be complete.

We are making State's OL look good. We have to get to the QB.

Missing Hinton and Cade today. Just not a game Wofford can win for us

I make fun of you for this every week, but Wofford is a national liberal arts college in Spartanburg, South Carolina. Not our QB2.

At least the good citizens in light blue are having a great time right now. All that's left is Chaundee Brown to say "no thanks" and this weekend will be complete.

Hahahaha well said

Let's punch it in before the half. Then score with second half kickoff. Make it interesting

Last edited:
Bailed out of that wounded duck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why won't we throw to one of the top TEs in the country?

Wake is going to make this mildly interesting and then lose. Thx guise

This baffles me so much. I don't understand why Cam doesn't get more looks especially when closing towards the endzone.

Back