• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NC State in 1982

Do girls these days even get acquainted with there pubes? I mean, i feel like the pubes just get shunned and silenced as soon as they emerge.

are they flipping off the cop at 2:00? the guy at 2:38 looks like a student from 2012.

Damn, you are a better man than I am. I never dated a girl at State. Talent pool was very shallow, and I was there when you were visiting your young lady.

Engineering school for the loss.

It got steadily better each year (I got out in '08) and is pretty solid right now. Someone told me 2006 was the first year they let more girls in than guys, no idea if it's true though.

Engineering school for the loss.

It got steadily better each year (I got out in '08) and is pretty solid right now. Someone told me 2006 was the first year they let more girls in than guys, no idea if it's true though.

All it takes to find a bevy of attractive ladies at State is a walk over to UT. Seriously. I lived there for a year and a half, and I'm not sure I saw one unattractive girl that lived in the building. Dudes would literally just sit around outside and watch the eye candy stroll by on move in days. This was 06/07

Back