• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NC State poster "OldTrenchFighter" has passed way according to PackPride

liveanddiedeac

Reaction score
I know a lot of you remember OTF posting a lot on the Scout board and maybe some over here as well. Easily one of my favorite non-Wake posters, very funny and witty and provided a lot of good back and forth. Thoughts and prayers to his family :(

Have you got a link to the PP thread, or can you post a few of their posts here? I cant access PP anymore.

scarfacegilligan.jpg

apcacunrrncstnorthca1dcuv2.jpg

index2.jpg

housefoundationfinished.jpg

Have you got a link to the PP thread, or can you post a few of their posts here? I cant access PP anymore.

What's the deal? Why can't you access PP? I will be glad to step in a vouch for you if you were banned. There is a 10 page thread mourning tOTF's passing. Mostly just remembering the poster and sharing experiences and yes some chops. He was also well known in the NCSU community in real life. I enjoyed raiding your boards with him the week leading up to our game against you guys and will never forget the hospitality you showed when he was banned from PP and many of us took exile on your boards until that wrong was righted. Legendary poster and person.

What's the deal? Why can't you access PP?

The thread seems to require a login, but it's not behind a paywall. I thought I couldn't access it either (and assumed it was on the pay board), but once I logged into Scout, I'm able to see it.

Dude was Bruce Lee of Photoshop. I'd forgotten just how funny those were.

The thread seems to require a login, but it's not behind a paywall. I thought I couldn't access it either (and assumed it was on the pay board), but once I logged into Scout, I'm able to see it.

You do have to login to get PP. If you login with your old Scout Wake board login that should do it. If you have a problem let me know and I'll see what I can do to help with the mods.

Wuffey, I tried to visit and share my sympathies - first time I've been there in years - but my permaban is evidently still in place.

Please give my best to everyone there. otf was one of a kind. He will be missed.

He will certainly be missed. Great guy. Planned to meet up with him in London but it never worked out. Wish it had. RIP OTF. we should have an annual tailgate to celebrate him when our two teams get together, I think he would love it.

He will certainly be missed. Great guy. Planned to meet up with him in London but it never worked out. Wish it had. RIP OTF. we should have an annual tailgate to celebrate him when our two teams get together, I think he would love it.

We could use otf's photochop skillz right now on this trophy, given to the winner of the annual State-Wake (aka "Gilligan lover vs Gilligan killer") game.

064C.jpg

What's the deal? Why can't you access PP? I will be glad to step in a vouch for you if you were banned. There is a 10 page thread mourning tOTF's passing. Mostly just remembering the poster and sharing experiences and yes some chops. He was also well known in the NCSU community in real life. I enjoyed raiding your boards with him the week leading up to our game against you guys and will never forget the hospitality you showed when he was banned from PP and many of us took exile on your boards until that wrong was righted. Legendary poster and person.

Why can't we access PP? Read the second to last sentence of your post and you'll know why.

Back