• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NC State TV Coverage

ZDeac

Reaction score
Official site lists the game on Fox Sports Carolinas, lsufootball.net lists it as (FSS / SUN / FSPT) / ESPN-GP / espn3

I'm in the DC area and will be out of town for a wedding, so I'm trying to set my DVR. Quick guide scan didn't reveal it on my fox sports network here, but maybe I missed it. Anyone have any specifics for DC area? I'm guessing other parts of the country might be trying to figure it out too.

Good to have espn3 as a fall back option though.

I remember living in Montana for three years in the 80s and I never saw a game. It sucked.

Official site lists the game on Fox Sports Carolinas, lsufootball.net lists it as (FSS / SUN / FSPT) / ESPN-GP / espn3

I'm in the DC area and will be out of town for a wedding, so I'm trying to set my DVR. Quick guide scan didn't reveal it on my fox sports network here, but maybe I missed it. Anyone have any specifics for DC area? I'm guessing other parts of the country might be trying to figure it out too.

Good to have espn3 as a fall back option though.

It's on FSN in Atlanta

Back