• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAA 12

jamesda3

Reaction score
did they overhaul the graphics? it looks great

last one i had was the one w/ Crabtree on the cover.

take a chill pill yoooooooo. they got us.

Last edited:
Those additions look awesome. It's about time they added them and they should have been there years ago. I'm really looking forward to getting it.

I'm sure Wake's team will not be rated very high. Back to the ole days of having to dynasty Wake and recruit for 2 yearsbefore makin some noise.

I want this so bad. I always thought it would be awesome to be a coordinator and let the game run the plays that you pick.

I want this so bad. I always thought it would be awesome to be a coordinator and let the game run the plays that you pick.

hasn't this been an option before? maybe i'm just forgetting, i haven't gotten the game since mcfadden was on the cover

hasn't this been an option before? maybe i'm just forgetting, i haven't gotten the game since mcfadden was on the cover

Yeah. All you have to do is not control the players.

the custom conferences look to be an awesome addition.
You can get rid of the BE auto BCS bid... add TCU in there a year later... preserve a Wake-UNC rivalry game each year in the dynasty... and more.

After reading we're also able to finally add an intro song prior to the team running out, so we can add Enter Sandman for VT, 2001 for South Carolina, and I'll see if I cant find a good audio of Wake's.

Speaking of which, anyone know of a site where some of the songs Wake's band plays in an mp3 format so I can put them into the game? A listing of when we play the song would also be amazing...

previously you could run things in coach mode. But now you can be just coordinator and work your way your way up to HC where you call all the plays.

The stadium sounds option has been in place for years. I've got mp3s of everything preloaded in mine, including Deacon Fanfare, Deacon Drumbeat, etc. I think I pulled some from the bands website.

The thing I've always wanted them to have is Stadium/facilities upgrades that you can build as your successful...maybe it comes with the territory of being a wake fan. :)

It'd be cool to win a couple national championships and add an upper deck to Groves/BB&T!

Yeah, I need to add the stadium sounds this year.

We really need to get a legit PS3 online dynasty going on here. It's just tough to schedule games. This is the one time a year I wouldn't mind going back to being a poor grad student with no responsibilities.

The thing I've always wanted them to have is Stadium/facilities upgrades that you can build as your successful...maybe it comes with the territory of being a wake fan. :)

It'd be cool to win a couple national championships and add an upper deck to Groves/BB&T!

I email them this idea everyyear, and since they upgraded legacy mode i was hoping they would have stadium upgrades. school moves, changes and those things added by now since Madden has had them forever.

So I finally got around to watching the enhancements video and I'm in. I didn't buy the game last year, I rented it several times, but I've got to get it this year.

The coaching carousel looks awesome and the conference thing will definitely come in handy.

I kept getting screwed out of the title game in my dynasty the last few years. I would schedule a bunch of tough teams go undefeated and not even get a shot at the title it was bs. i finally had to make my out of conference schedule the preseason 1-5 ranked teams.

So EA Sports is only good for football games nowadays... Their basketball and golf games are sure weak now. Good to see they're still making an effort with NCAA 12.

Back