• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAA 2012 Tournament Thread

kentucky indiana is just on a different level than all other games i have seen. kentucky is really good. just shows how far away we are.

UVA showed how far away we are. They beat us by about 40. They lost their first tournament game by about 40 to a 7 seed. We do not belong on same court with Kentucky. At least our coach doesn't cheat, though. Doesn't that make you feel good?

Wow, Kentucky is just so much better than everyone else, and it's really not even close.

Crean is a damn good coach. He has brought IU back from the dead and now they will be a power again for years to come.

He's a program-builder like Bz.

These games are shitting on yesterday's games. UK-IU looks like a classic so far.

This Withey guy is one ugly mother. All of these teams just make me realize how we basically have a division 2 team at this point.

This game is just a cluster. That being said, CJ Leslie absolutely attacks the offensive boards. It's pretty unreal/scary.

This Kentucky Indiana game is great. Too bad only one of these teams can move forward cause they both look a lot better than several of the other elite 8 teams.

This Kentucky Indiana game is great. Too bad only one of these teams can move forward cause they both look a lot better than several of the other elite 8 teams.

They know how to score the basketball. I doubt that anyone can beat Kentucky. NBA team.

Scott Wood needs to hit some fucking shots.

Kentucky-Indiana game is awesome.

Not sure if I want UK to lose now, or for The Ville to dagger them.....

Watching these teams just makes me sad. We look like a JV team from a technical high school compared to this.

Back