• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAA 2012 Tournament Thread

I don't think Hansbrough was playing himself out of the top picks the way Barnes is... if he could have come out of HS he would have gone top 3. If he would have left last year he would have gone top 5. Right now he is still a top 10 pick. He comes back and exposes his flaws even more he might be out of the lottery.

Only problem with Marshall getting hurt is that now ALL these UNC motherfuckers are going to come back next year. Just wait.

At least we don't have to hear any more about how Psycho Z, with his 3.5 GPA in Business, is the nation's greatest scholar athlete.

Can anyone recap what happened? All I'm gathering is that Kansas went on a big run to seal the game and that Bill Self just school Roy.

When you compare Roy to other coaching greats in the game right now like Izzo, Self, Donovan, Boeheim, Pitino, K, and Calipari, he looks so inferior. Putting Kentucky aside, it seems like Roy routinely has more talent and can never capitalize.

self triangle and 2'ed it up and all UNC could muster were some ugly jumpers from that scrawny white kid. kansas also got aggressive and got to the rim repeatedly in the last couple minutes. pretty impressive from kansas considering they don't seem to have anyone that can consistently knock down a three.

12-0 run to end the game and UNC fans on Facebook crying about the refs. So happy those fucking tools lost.

I don't think Hansbrough was playing himself out of the top picks the way Barnes is... if he could have come out of HS he would have gone top 3. If he would have left last year he would have gone top 5. Right now he is still a top 10 pick. He comes back and exposes his flaws even more he might be out of the lottery.

yeah barnes has all the talent in the world but he plays like a such a poontang sometimes

The curse of being as stacked as UNC is that this season goes down as a total failure. Consensus preseason #1 and they don't even get to the Final 4. Extenuating circumstances of course, but that's the way it goes. The only thing that mattered for them this year was to win it all.

But, again, I have this feeling that all these dickheads come back, just like 2005 and 2009. Henson or Barnes or Marshall will announce he's staying and the others will follow suit, just like in the past.

I don't think KU can play with Kentucky. Unless Pitino devises up some masterful defensive strategy this week, I think OSU is the only team left that can beat UK (and obviously if UK brings their A game they win regardless).

Top 10 of what?

Chad Ford
Charles Barkley just said McAdoo was best prospect on UNC. He may be right. Don't think he'll declare but if he does McAdoo a Top 10 pick

Chad Ford
If McAdoo stays? He'd probably start the 2013 Big Board ranked No. 3/4 behind Nerlens Noel, Shabazz Muhammed & maybe Cody Zeller

Is Marshall even on draft boards? I don't see him being a good NBA player. Expecting him to be a four year player.

With respect to UK, if they play well none of these teams will beat them. They just have too many horses.

I still think Roy is a good coach. But I think his game coaching isn't very good especially in big games and his other antics like whining, pulling his team off the floor at FSU make it easy to hate him. Go to hell Carolina!

McAdoo is a baller. I would give him some cash right now to go ahead and turn pro.

Torn between whether I want Barnes to go pro (and the possibility that the Bobs could draft that bum) or do I want the second coming of MJ to come back next season and continue to be the most overhyped player ever...

I don't care if Henson comes back. McAdoo is going to be way better if he isn't already. Marshall is really what matters.

Kansas lost 4 starters from last year and 2 incoming freshmen and goes to Final Four.

Back