• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAA 2012 Tournament Thread

Man, if Zeller, Henson, Barnes, Marshall, AND McAdoo all leave early, I gotta think we can keep it to within single digits next year. #CrossingFingers

Man, if Zeller, Henson, Barnes, Marshall, AND McAdoo all leave early, I gotta think we can keep it to within single digits next year. #CrossingFingers

I think Henson is the most likely to leave early. I wouldn't be surprised if Barnes came back along with Marshall. McAdoo will be a star on the team next year unless he surprises everyone and goes pro. I don't think he will though.

In the first 10 minutes? :jerkit:

Hell maybe Marshall decides to go pro since he now sees how quickly injuries change things....

2012-03-26%2001.09.55.jpg

Vadtoy popping the '02 Dom Perignon (seriously) in front of the big screen. Fuck yeah, it's so awesome to have married into an actually elite basketball program.

2012-03-26%2001.09.55.jpg

Vadtoy popping the '02 Dom Perignon (seriously) in front of the big screen. Fuck yeah, it's so awesome to have married into an actually elite basketball program.

Love the pic of the dejected Roy in the background.......

I'd be pissed in my team picked McAdoo in the top 20 picks.

The Magic took Daniel Orton in the 1st rd the year he went pro. Guy literally played like 5-7 minutes a game. Looks to be doing nothing in the NBA right now too. At least McAdoo is performing, and good enough to get playing time

Rick Pitino on his African center, Gorgui Dieng:
“African kids…they are a pure joy in terms of the humility and the starvation to learn."

Back