• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAA Football 2011

york1313

Reaction score
Yes it is last year's game, but I need some help. I am the commish of an online dynasty and I am a rookie at this.

When do I select when the week advances?
Do I customize everyone's schedule or do they have the option to schedule their own games?

And stop making threads? I have made two and the other one is on the last line of this page. Find something better to do with your time then being the neg rep police whoever you are.

I'll help. You have to manually advance the week, but you just agree on a certain day to do so. I don't think there is any option to do so automatically.

And I believe you have to set the OOC schedules for everyone. Not 100% though.

I'll help. You have to manually advance the week, but you just agree on a certain day to do so. I don't think there is any option to do so automatically.

And I believe you have to set the OOC schedules for everyone. Not 100% though.

Yes, when you're the commish you have to agree upon a day for everyone to get their game and recruiting done and then manually advance the week. If someone doesn't have their stuff done then you can either contact them and see why it's not done or IF they're going to get it done or just go ahead and advance and the computer will sim their week.

You, as commish, have the option to change everyone in the dynasty's schedule at the start of the year, but only the OOC schedule, their in conference schedule is set in stone by the computer.

Thank you both for not being assholes.

Back