• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAA Tournament Discussion Thread - One Shining Moment - UConn Huskies

Has been terrible basketball for the last few minutes. State just needs to pound it inside. Diara taking 3s ain't it. Also, Burns is kind of the man. Jealousy is a bitch.

Interesting game so far. Simultaneously feeling like State understands what they need to do and are attempting to do it (and largely succeeding for long stretches getting it inside) while Oakland is executing the anatomy of a March upset: stay close and knock down threes. Probably just comes down to State being able to make contested layups v. Oakland making threes. Which was the entire breakdown pregame too so

Interesting game so far. Simultaneously feeling like State understands what they need to do and are attempting to do it (and largely succeeding for long stretches getting it inside) while Oakland is executing the anatomy of a March upset: stay close and knock down threes. Probably just comes down to State being able to make contested layups v. Oakland making threes. Which was the entire breakdown pregame too so

Feel bad for Oakland fans for the mirage of hope they are seeing only to lose by 20.

Burns getting triple teamed. Someone else needs to step up for State.

Burns is a one man wrecking ball. State is feeling the absence of Diarera

Who is the guy on commentary? Sounds like the agent for that Syracuse qb.

Same on both your posts. I’m rooting for them pretty hard.
I wish they were playing anyone but Oakland. Regardless, I’ll be pulling hard for the winner the rest of the way out.

Also, 2nd the Burns love. What’s not to like? He’s fat and he’s funny and he shoots a lot of bank shots.

I wish they were playing anyone but Oakland. Regardless, I’ll be pulling hard for the winner the rest of the way out.

Also, 2nd the Burns love. What’s not to like? He’s fat and he’s funny and he shoots a lot of bank shots.
Same. Funny thing is I was angrier at NCSt this year than I had been in years. Caring is fun.

Back