• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAA Tournament Discussion Thread - One Shining Moment - UConn Huskies

Also I’m betting a lot of GCU fans have little to no affiliation to the school and are just evangelical derps who like the fact that they have a west coast Liberty to make their identity

How do we think the Houston/Texas A&M game ends? Houston up 5 at half....if they win by 10 I hit a 6 game parlay for $840, right now they are offering a cash out for $350

They must be good to make it this far but holy smokes GCU execution was a shitshow down the stretch
Yeah number 24 the big man for GCU had some really bad moments late.

The play where he fell down on top of the ball and he lost it, oh no.

And the terrible defense, and stone hands.

ACC very good.
Big East same.

JMU looked like I-AA team.

Kelvin Sampson out coaching and out intensity Buzz Williams, which is hard to do.

The big man for TX AM is awful so they gonna lose.

Madness.

Literally the only things UH coulda done to give A&M a shot was to either foul or tie the ball up

Should coaches start telling players don't try to get a held ball unless you have the possession arrow in those situations?

I don’t know why Williams/A&M stopped pressing. It was working and UH only has one ball handler left

Then again I don’t know how you win a game missing 17 FTs

Back