• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAA Tournament Discussion Thread - One Shining Moment - UConn Huskies

Ayy let’s go NW good start to today’s parlay.

Buie looks like the kind of guy that would have transferred to Wake for his last year of eligibility

(I know he is out of eligibility and I know he was 1st team Big 10 last year -- just the vibe he's giving off)

Honest question, would you rather have a boring coach or system that makes the tournament often but never wins more than a game or two or an exciting system that struggles to make it. I honestly think the latter is more enjoyable. I also think the latter gives you a better chance at a run if you do make it.

Western Kentucky:

Best team in Kentucky?

or

Best team in college basketball?

Discuss!

Honest question, would you rather have a boring coach or system that makes the tournament often but never wins more than a game or two or an exciting system that struggles to make it. I honestly think the latter is more enjoyable. I also think the latter gives you a better chance at a run if you do make it.

I like the latter because of the NIT runs.

My 7yo daughter did her first bracket this year. She picked like all of the favorites in the first round. Except she has Western Kentucky beating Marquette. Hope it happens.
Last year my wife only picked like 4 upsets but picked Princeton over Arizona.

Obviously Bennett is a weird example because of the Natty which I would die happy knowing we got, but being a virginia fan just feels like misery.

Back