• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAA Tournament Discussion Thread - One Shining Moment - UConn Huskies

Nope and that's what makes me ragey. Haven't seen a Wake team locked in and focused like this in a really long time

Sent from my SM-S926U using Tapatalk
A Wake Forest team has never won 8 postseason games in one year

Wake Forest has won a total of 8 postseason games, excluding the NIT, over the last 20 postseasons. Some of those games were Tuesday ACC tournament loser games.

A Wake Forest team has never won 8 postseason games in one year

Wake Forest has won a total of 8 postseason games, excluding the NIT, over the last 20 postseasons. Some of those games were Tuesday ACC tournament loser games.

Thanks! Any other cheerful thoughts to share?

Shaka Shaka Shaka has his work cut out for him.
Was thinking about this. Shaka needs to recapture some of the old glory, if he has any left. All he had to do was beat an 11 seed to make an Elite Eight. Granted they're playing on fire, but this State team is not some insurmountable force.

Nope and that's what makes me ragey. Haven't seen a Wake team locked in and focused like this in a really long time

Sent from my SM-S926U using Tapatalk

Basically just Childress, Duncan, and Howard. Maybe Big E and JGray in 2006. Wake relies on great players to dial in and carry the team.

How the fuck does Marquette have 31 points with 14 minutes left in the game

Marquette using the 'hack-a-douche' technique on Middlebrooks

I'm counting on Houston, assuming it's Houston, to finally dismantle them. But I'm sure I could be wrong because sports. And also, Wake Forest sports.

Keatts gonna earn Coach for life status soon
I'll say it. I realize they're on a tear but I'm curious if he can replicate this year after year. And if he can't, he is getting signed on for much longer than some State fans down the road are going to like. Of course it's worth it for this kind of run, and they aren't thinking about the future anyway. Our coach is also locked in contract-wise and he doesn't have any of this hardware to show for it.

Not sitting Burns there until after the TV timeout was not very smart.

Back