• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAA Tournament Discussion Thread - One Shining Moment - UConn Huskies

I would rather state because PJ Hall is a big bitch and might as well be playing at Duke hah

What makes State so tough to beat is they make extra passes, they fight for every rebound, and their big man can score a ton but he will pass the ball when it's the best option.

Last edited:
Awful. Insane run for a thoroughly mediocre team. Inexplicable really.

I'll say it. I realize they're on a tear but I'm curious if he can replicate this year after year. And if he can't, he is getting signed on for much longer than some State fans down the road are going to like. Of course it's worth it for this kind of run, and they aren't thinking about the future anyway. Our coach is also locked in contract-wise and he doesn't have any of this hardware to show for it.
Yes, both State and Clemson played staunch D but their opponents had really off shooting nights.

Awful. Insane run for a thoroughly mediocre team. Inexplicable really.
I know it's really hard for us Wake fans to understand, but apparently it is NOT against the rules to play your best ball in March.

Thoroughly mediocre? Just because they played below their level early doesn't mean this isn't a good team. Obviously. They have very good pieces here. Coaching was always the knock.

Back