• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAA Tournament Discussion Thread - One Shining Moment - UConn Huskies

I’m losing my mind over State…why the fuck can’t we even get into the tournament. BTW you don’t win 8 elimination games in a row with a bad coach…props to Keats
They give me some hope. They’re more like us than Duke or Carolina in hoops. And Keatts isn’t a bad coach. He kicked our ass in the first game coaching wise. Made the necessary adjustments and didn’t look back.

I mean, it is pretty much ordained that State would meet Houston in the regional finals.

w

They give me some hope. They’re more like us than Duke or Carolina in hoops. And Keatts isn’t a bad coach. He kicked our ass in the first game coaching wise. Made the necessary adjustments and didn’t look back.
There was a lot of shit talk over the last couple of years about how crappy Brownell and Keatts are as coaches.

Curious how folks would rank ACC coaches as of tonight.

We couldn’t
There was a lot of shit talk over the last couple of years about how crappy Brownell and Keatts are as coaches.

Maybe folks don’t always know what they’re talking about…?

Too bad a potential Houston-State game would be next round and not later since State seems on a miracle run and Houston is a favorite

Yeah i hear you but there is definitely recency bias on both - they have been mediocre (at best) coaches for a while and neither did shit for years in the post season. Just got hot/lucky (Fuck you, UVa…) at the right time

Back