• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAA Tournament Discussion Thread - One Shining Moment - UConn Huskies

They T’ed up Keatts for being outside the coaching box. During the free throws Scheyer was literally out of camera view so he was outside the coaching box too

They T’ed up Keatts for being outside the coaching box. During the free throws Scheyer was literally out of camera view so he was outside the coaching box too
Absolute bullshit!!! Not your comment... the call. Total bullshit

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

I tell myself it should raise the expectations amongst the powers that be (if state gets to FF)
The expectations aren't the problem as much as the work ethic. The program started coasting after the Duke game.

I'm pretty sure I’ll never be as happy about sports as State fans are right now.

The expectations aren't the problem as much as the work ethic. The program started coasting after the Duke game.

I'm pretty sure I’ll never be as happy about sports as State fans are right now.
We’ve been coasting since 1995

I want State because it looks better for the ACC. If duke makes it people will just say yeah it’s duke they’re always good despite what the rest of the league does. I just wonder if there will be any contrition from the national talking heads last year. Wait, no, there won’t be.

I think that’s true regardless of results.

So many of my high school classmates went to UF and their four years there included 2 football and bball natties. Just incredible.

And my own 4 years at Wake were about as good as it could be for a Wake fan: 2 years of CP3 and the OB.

I think that’s true regardless of results.
Which is why I didn't wait until after the game. Women's hoops in the Final Four. Men up big on Duke in the Elite Eight. Even if it all came crashing down, that's an incredible shining moment.

Back