• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAA Tournament Discussion Thread - One Shining Moment - UConn Huskies

Which is why I didn't wait until after the game. Women's hoops in the Final Four. Men up big on Duke in the Elite Eight. Even if it all came crashing down, that's an incredible shining moment.
Great timing too given the ACC uncertainty

So…more experienced/mature players + strong energy (getting more 50/50balls, etc.) and determination taking state to the FF.

I’m completely done with college sports. Fuck this trash team winning the ACC tournament and making the Final Four. Absolutely ridiculous from a wildly mediocre team.

Burns vs Edey will be fascinating. I don't think the spin will work as well against Edey as he doesn't need to lean in as much but Edey also seems too slow to keep up with some of those post moves.

So…more experienced/mature players + strong energy (getting more 50/50balls, etc.) and determination taking state to the FF.
Also don't beat themselves. The one consistent under Keatts is his teams have always been good at valuing the basketball

I don’t know anything about the 83 State team other than what they did in March. How did their regular season compare to this State team?

I don’t know anything about the 83 State team other than what they did in March. How did their regular season compare to this State team?
They were ranked until mid-January and had a bunch of injuries, so this is certainly more out of nowhere

Anybody see that State kid flip the bird at the ref?

I don't hate this State team. Other than Middlebrook for his goon bullshit with Sallis.

Back