• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAA Tournament Discussion Thread - One Shining Moment - UConn Huskies

surprised Keatts didn't get his scrubs in the last 30 seconds

Wolf fucking Pack! D.J. and I were born in the same town. I guess that makes us a kind of generational homies.

I didn't know he played at Winthrop, my mother's alma mater.

Do any of you b-ball junkies know if he was there when that asshole Marshall was coaching, or did he come after?

Wolf fucking Pack! D.J. and I were born in the same town. I guess that makes us a kind of generational homies.

I didn't know he played at Winthrop, my mother's alma mater.

Do any of you b-ball junkies know if he was there when that asshole Marshall was coaching, or did he come after?
LOL. He's not that old. Marshall left Winthrop in 2007

He played for Pat Kelsey. Marshall was there before Wichita… he hasn’t been playing for 15 years.

I enjoyed the State vs Duke game. It's always good to watch Duke lose.

State has played incredible basketball the past couple of weeks. Burns didn't know how to explain the turnaround other than therre are no complaints, everyone is on time and everyone is committed to winning.

Purdue vs State should be interesting, especially Burns vs Edey. I doubt either has ever played against someone as unique as they are. Great matchup.

Last edited:
I enjoyed the State vs Duke game. It's always good to watch Duke lose.

State has played incredible basketball the past couple of weeks. Burns didn't know how to explain the turnaround other than therre are no complaints, everyone is on time and everyone is committed to winning.

Purdue vs State should be interesting, especially Burns vs Eady. I doubt either has ever played against someone as unique as they are. Great matchup.

One of them will be in foul trouble early. Refs will decide this one. I suspect the momentum for Burns puts the officials in his corner.

This is quite the subtweet blaming it in young. You gave that scrub a scholarship. No one forced him on you. @CONeill

Back