• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAA Tournament Discussion Thread - One Shining Moment - UConn Huskies

I'm supposed to believe this husky team is elite when they out here getting worked by a stretched out Joe Dirt?

Evened out fine. UConn is just too good. If Purdue isn’t hitting 3s on Monday they’re gonna get run.

Uconn is a strange team. Any of their top 7-8 guys can be the star for a given game They really don't rely on any specific guy. Foul trouble or a poor shooting night from someone has almost no impact on them. Their defense and intensity is always there. That will wear you down in the second half

I don't think Purdue can hang w Uconn
Yeah, depressingly agree. The Purdue/State game was unimpressive. It was a masonry fest for awhile, and Purdue turns it over too easily with Smith and Edey being their biggest culprits. Zach, don't dribble or bring the ball down when the guard doubles.

Yeah, depressingly agree. The Purdue/State game was unimpressive. It was a masonry fest for awhile, and Purdue turns it over too easily with Smith and Edey being their biggest culprits. Zach, don't dribble or bring the ball down when the guard doubles.

Depressingly?

People really don't want to see goon big 10 ball winning championships. I hope UConn destroys them.

I went to both games and I’ll be shocked if UConn doesn’t win by 20 plus. State played like shit and couldn’t hit water from a boat. Bama played great and lost by 14.

Final four is very weird. First time I’ve been. Elevated court + basketball in a football stadium I’m shocked the depth perception doesn’t fuck with everyone the entire time. I had “great” seats and was a mile away.

Also Edey is unstoppable if he gets to his spot. He’s useless if he gets the ball at 12’.

Back